If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and are considering adding an accessory dwelling, or legalizing an existing, unpermitted, in-law unit, I offer an in-person, on-site meeting and site analysis service called an ADU Review.
The ADU Review is a combination of the initial meeting and the Reality Check feasibility study specifically for accessory dwelling projects. It is offered as a stand alone service with no expectation of future work.
For a simple, flat fee of only $797, paid in advance, you receive:
- a one hour, in-person, on-site consultation with David Locicero
- answers to your questions about the feasibility of your project
- information about the project approval process
- information about likely project costs
- information about likely project schedule
- a written summary of the above, including the results of research with your jurisdiction’s planning department
The ADU Review will provide you with the information you need to make decisions about whether you can proceed with your project with some confidence about the process, costs, and schedule. You will be able to use the written report to get bids from any architect or designer, if you choose to.
Sign up for an ADU Review today, which is a great value at only $797, using the menu of services on the right side of this page.by